Saturday 27 June 2015

Links to sites I like to use

There are loads of amazing tools online that allow me to make resources, worksheets and exercises in a tenth of the time it would take to do it on my own. 

There are also some fantastic blogs, websites and resources that I often check out and learn from.

I'll keep this page updated with my favourites, and if you know of any that should be here please let me know in the comments!

Wordle - great for making word clouds, totally free, and super easy to use.
Wordsearch Maker - free, easy to use, very simple software (I think even a very old computer could handle it!)
Quizlet - awesome site to practice vocabulary. You need a free account, but then you can make any number of sets of "Flash cards" with pictures, and play games to learn. 
SpanishDict - really reliable and has audio for pronunciation too. 
Pancomido - another teacher's blog that explains things really well and had a lot of great links
Crossword Maker - free, easy to use, very simple software (I think even a very old computer could handle it!)
TES.co.uk - you need an account but it's free. Can be a bit of a mixed bag, but when you sort through the rubbish there are some great resources. 


No comments:

Post a Comment